Tuesday, September 2

Back and alive


Stradbally didn't eat me alive and the review should be up on drop-d tomorrow. It was an exhilarating and tiring experience and having to work the Monday morning after 1 hour of sleep was not pretty. Hope you enjoyed it too, if you were there.
There's plenty I've left out of the review, I'm sure, but I hope it gives a good feel for the weekend. Incidentally, there was some arsehole in the press tent moaning about the quality of the pint-pulling at about 11.30pm on Friday night - the bars outside closed at 10pm.
There's always one, eh?

3 comments:

Gardenhead said...

yo . didjya see grace jones then? What did you think?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw a bit of her. It was at a...delicate time..I walked in and all I saw was a silhouette of a witch doing some kind of raindance. It was proper freaky but highly enjoyable after a few minutes. Mad as a badger.

mercuroman said...

Good reviews mate. sounded great - hopefully next year. Gotta say that I saw Dan Deacon in roisin's with about 20 other people and that guy was unreal - can't wait for the new album. Amazing how cool a luminous skull can become in the dark!