Monday, May 26

Bloggy Prince Billy

Sorry for yet another bad pun in the title but I'm starting to get into the habit of it now and it's become a personal competition to try and insert the worst imaginable puns/gags into that little title space.
Got the new BPB album and it's great; really growing on me by the day. I've found his music comforting/intriguing/genius over the years and he's one of those artists who instantly chills me out and gives me that feeling of familiarity and, well, happiness I suppose. Even on the the darker tracks. Upcoming gigs are Times New Viking tomorrow night, supported by Giveamanakick, and Bon Iver is not too far away either. Obviously, Bonnie Prince Billy is playing as part of the Future Days festival so that's going to be incroyable.
On a personal note, I've just moved into a deadly little cottage near town with m'ladyfriend and so far it's going brilliantly. Nice to have a bit of space and even a garden-type area thingy. I was egging to play Guitar Hero at our recent house-warming but we couldn't get the bloody thing to work. Anyone know anything about PS3s? Let me know. I was primed to rock out too...
On the plus side, one of our guests was a bit of a headcase and developed a highly amusing drunken miaowing tic that he lapsed into every so often, so that kept me well entertained. In retrospect, he may have been in the midst of some form of mental breakdown but anyway..he's ok now.
See you in Andrews Lane Theatre tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, its ur sis, u got a ps3? can i have ur psp then? im kinda bored with my nintendo..heheh!

Adam said...

Bloody family. trying to eke freebies off me on my blog. yeah, i'll give you the psp next time i see ya. i haven't played much of it recently. we only got a lend of the ps3 for a while but prob buy one anyway.

Gardenhead said...

i did see you in ALT didn't I? Hah. Don't judge me on it Adam, spectacular drunken train-wreck nights like that are about a once 6 monthly occurance, so there won't be another until at least November.

Adam said...

Yeah we blagged a lift to The Village in Times New Viking's tour van, like 18-year olds in Almost Famous. And also, many thanks for the dance. You treated me like a real lady, not like those other bastards who ask me out and then refuse to dance with me.

red said...

Oops I didn't even realise there was a new BPB album...another to add to the list there...

Anonymous said...

eh... bookmarked post :))